TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR MARUYAMA CORPORATION
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- The terms outlined below shall govern the use of this service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
- MARUYAMA CORPORATION owns all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights contained in this service. Users are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the service.
- Users are specifically restricted from the following when using the service:
Publishing any content from the service in any other media;
Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing on any service content;
Using content from this service without permission
Using this service in any way that interferes with the operation of this service;
Using this service in any way that impacts user access to this service;
Using this service in any way that may cause harm to other users or third parties of this service;
Engaging in any data harvesting of personal information or any other similar activities related to the privacy of users;
Using this service to engage in any advertising, soliciting and/or marketing.
Parts of this service may be restricted by Maruyama Corporation at their own discretion, and at any time. The user ID and password issued to a user by this service areconfidential and the user is obliged to maintain this.
- SERVICE CONTENT
- The content referred to herein is any images, audio, text, or video contained within this service. All patents, trademarks and copyrights are owned by Maruyama Corporation.
- This service (including any future updates) is provided "as is," with all faults, and Maruyama Corporation provides no guarantee or warranty of any kind related to this service or the content contained within.
- Users shall use this service at their own risk and in no event shall Maruyama Corporation, unless intentionally or grossly negligent, be held liable for any damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of this service.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be removed without affecting the remaining provisions.
- Maruyama Corporation reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit. By using this service you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
- USER AGREEMENT
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Maruyama Corporation and the user in relation to the use of this service, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Japan, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Japan for the resolution of any disputes.